About Me

My photo
If you've met me than you already know. If you have questions...just ask.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blessings of the Temple



I always take for the granted the blessing it is to have a temple so close. I hadn't been for over a month and I finally went with my friend Jarel. I could stay in the Celestial room forever but we were hungry...haha.







It's crazy how fast I forget the feelings I feel when I'm in inside. I get so caught up with school, work, and the things of this world. It only would take a couple hours out my day, but for some reason I choose not to take advantage of the temple and go regularly. I'm going to try to go more...I think will help me a lot.







I love the temple here in Hawaii. Inside it looks like what I imagine the old temples would look like. A lot of it is stones laid upon stones and the architecture is really cool inside. Maybe one day everybody will be able to see what it looks like. And the outside looks a lot prettier in real life than in the pictures. It's the first thing I saw when I came because it was night time. The temple was all lit up, and it looked pretty sweet.

No comments: