About Me

My photo
If you've met me than you already know. If you have questions...just ask.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by Kristin to post the 4th photo in the 4th folder. This is a picture from my mission at a Zone Activity. There's Elder Johnson, Me, Elder Pahio, and Elder Ly, we all served on the same island. I was serving in my favorite area with my favorite companion (Elder Ly). We went on a hike that over looked all of the islands in that island chain. This was taken at the bottom right before heading up the mountain. I look like a dork in this picture, I don't know why I'm sticking one hip out to the side. I'm just stupid like that sometimes. Hmmm...what else about the picture. That's the Assistant's van in the back. You can see that each of us has a camera...we took a lot of pictures on the island that we served on. It's funny that I'm in between Elder Johnson and Elder Pahio because that's the way it was almost everytime we saw them. They didn't get along at all so I would also have to play mediator between the two. It makes me laugh now that I look at the photo that way. That's pretty much, that was a really good day.

No comments: