About Me

My photo
If you've met me than you already know. If you have questions...just ask.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Under the Stars


I had a similar experience to Kristin last night. I was with my friend Jarel and when I got home my roommate was listening to his Viatnamese music. It's as if he's deaf because I could hear it all the way from outside. I just looked at Jarel and said, "Can we sleep on the basketball court by your house?" So I took my pillow and blanket and we went. It reminded me of all of the nights sleeping on the trampoline when I was a kid, whether it be us kids, or a cousin sleepover. I really miss those times. Of course I told Jarel about the time Jason scared me on the trampoline...he got a good laugh out of it. I can laugh at it now, but I still remember exactly what it felt like...I'm surprised I didn't pee my pants that night.


We were just laying down looking at the starts and of course you start asking yourself questions. The breeze was perfect and luckily it didn't rain so I slept really good. Like Kristin, I realized that there's a big picture to everything but sometimes I just forget. I hope I don't forget why I'm here on earth and what my main goals are. I'm thankful for Heavenly Father's creations and all of the blessings that we have on this earth. Eventhough God created the universe, he still has time for each of us. I'm grateful for that.

2 comments:

Nanette Hirschi said...

Hey Scott...just found your blog and am so excited! I miss the cousin sleepovers as well!! The cousins always had so much fun. Sounds like you are in Hawaii. Are you going to school? You look great:)
Nanette

Scott Tauhere Hirschi said...

That's really cool that you have a blog, because I never hear any news from you guys. Yeah, I'm going to school here and I really like it. I took classes all through the summer so this semester I took easier ones, so school is really good. I tell everybody to come visit because I want to show people around, especially the Polynesian Cultural Center; it's one of my favorite places here and I love working there. Well, good to here from you and I'll talk to you later